Thank you




My time at Rangjung Yeshe so far has been a great learning experience. Firstly, I want to express my immense gratitude to His Eminence Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche, for it is due to his kindness and profound teachings that I decided to join Rangjung Yeshe. He has been nothing but warm and accommodating towards myself and other Himalayan students and often expresses his concern about our well being in Nepal. It is a joy and a real luxury to be able to see him so often.

The faculty has also been very kind and helpful, and incredibly patient considering my habitual disregard for deadlines. So I’d like to take this opportunity to thank them as well as apologize for any inconveniences caused.

As far as institutions of Buddhist Studies go, Rangjung Yeshe is definitely one of a kind.

The academic curriculum combines both traditional and modern styles of teaching, so the same classes taught by Khenpos might also require extra reading and research papers.

The teachings have been very accessible and it has been refreshing to engage with the teachings in these different ways. Such opportunities to study Buddhism are rare and precious, especially today.

Being from Bhutan, it makes me happy to see an increasing number of Himalayan students at Rangjung Yeshe. Hopefully this is a trend that will continue. In my experience, the faculty has been very helpful and has provided opportunities to attend writing workshops for those of us who are not native English speakers.

It goes without saying that the Khyentse foundation is providing a great service to the Dharma. I have no doubt that Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche’s big vision in creating the foundation will be of immeasurable benefit to all sentient beings. Thank you.

~ Chholay


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pharping – The Sacred Site of Asura Cave and Yangleshö

The Five Best Restaurants in Bouddha for Shedra Students

The Hidden Story of the Golden Temple at Patan